Education is the best part one's life (I believe) and so for me. After successfully failing in all attempts to get through the national entrance exams for engineering like IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc etc.. and finally successfully rejecting the seat offer from SRM University (The only thing I got through).. I was left out with no choices except to get a payment seat from BIET, Hyd.
Don't know why , but still i feel that its a kind of turning point in my life, I never had a regret that i was not a part of best institutions in the country. After completing my B-tech again i was in a similar kind of situation like before, but this time things worked out and i am able to crack CAT & XAT. Got quite a few interview calls finally turned out positive. I thought of going to Noida to do my MBA , but fate has something else in its mind. Finally has to choose Pondicherry university.
Pondy is really a nice place to stay, and university is such an awesome place that i cant stop myself from praising its scenic beauty. Friends from almost all parts of the country , sprawling campus and mostly the beach have made my best part of life.All of us had wonderful time over there.
Try Recognizing me in this pic.
Don't know why , but still i feel that its a kind of turning point in my life, I never had a regret that i was not a part of best institutions in the country. After completing my B-tech again i was in a similar kind of situation like before, but this time things worked out and i am able to crack CAT & XAT. Got quite a few interview calls finally turned out positive. I thought of going to Noida to do my MBA , but fate has something else in its mind. Finally has to choose Pondicherry university.
Pondy is really a nice place to stay, and university is such an awesome place that i cant stop myself from praising its scenic beauty. Friends from almost all parts of the country , sprawling campus and mostly the beach have made my best part of life.All of us had wonderful time over there.
Try Recognizing me in this pic.
![]() |
| Pic Taken on a sunrise @ University Beach |

No comments:
Post a Comment